The BEST phone system for your business
- Easy to use
- Grows with you
- Supported by geo-redundant data centers that keep you connected during disasters and outages
- Save money with a solution that keeps up and adapts to your needs
- Integration with major apps such as Google, Salesforce, and Microsoft
- Local support from X7 and free phone support 24/7
Enterprise features for any business
With your growing business you need a phone system that can grow with your business and adapt on the fly without compromising features.
- Add or remove users/phones/numbers on the fly
- Answer and make calls on the go
- Secure communications
- Callers never receive a busy signal
- Phone conferencing
- Send and receive fax through email
- Create menus for your callers to be routed to the correct person
- Visual voicemail
- Custom hold massages + music
- MUCH MORE!!!!!
Why change phone systems?
Never settle for a system that can't keep up! Our mission is to find the product that best fits your work flow and ensure it will grow with your business. Many companies settle for very basic systems because they don’t know there are better systems or believe that they are too expensive. Yet, most of the time, they are paying more for basic phone service than the cost of one of our solutions.
- Are your clients getting a busy signal when they call in?
- Would you like to make sure your callers are always routed to an available person?
- Do you want to track your marketing using different phone numbers?
- Would you like to text clients from your business phone number?
- Do you have employees using their personal phone number?
"TSD is a premier dealer for truck and Jeep performance parts and products. As you can imagine we get a ton of calls all the time and have to provide answers to our customers fast. That’s where X7 came in to help us--they created our network infrastructure to be reliable and secure ensuring we have access to all our applications. X7 also set us up with a phone system that ensures our customers never receive a busy signal. It gives us peace-of-mind knowing that our customers are receiving the best service we can provide."
What is a VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, which basically means that all communication is routed through the internet instead of having dedicated phone cables. This greatly increases the potential of your phone system. Contact us to learn more!
Why do I need business phones? Can't my employees just use their personal cell phones?
We strongly advise against having employees using their personal phone numbers because it not only blurs the lines between personal and business, but you lose the ability to control when calls are routed to your employees. Also, having a business number allows your company to retain control of the phone number in the event of employee's absence or departure. Contact us to learn more!
Why should we use X7 for our phone needs?
We don’t provide a one size fits all solution, but look at what your business needs and match you with the best solution for your business. With years of experience under our belt, we have the knowledge and expertise to foresee bottle necks to provide you with an awesome experience! Contact us to learn more!